Version 2.8 of SystemicVR is now available for you!
We hope you enjoy the improvements in this new version:
- We have updated our graphical user interface. We have adapted the colour palette and made some menus transparent to improve usability.
- We have added neutral figures in 6 colours to the library . The figures can all be given postures and the 1st person point of view for every figure.
- We have improved the Labels functionality. Labels can now be resized and their height above the character or object can be adapted.
- The Symbols library now includes lines in 6 colours. The lines can be stretched and rotated.
- And last but not least, we have decided to significantly reduce the license price for the Unlimited Use subscription. As result more people can take advantage of the peace of mind an unlimited use subscription offers. Please click here to see the revised pricing. These new prices will of course also automatically be offered to our existing Unlimited Use subscribers on their next prolongation invoice.
In case you have a problem with the newest version you can always start the previous version by clicking on the button below. Don't forget to let us know what the problem is so we can solve it as soon as possible.